The following tutorials apply to applications available to Geisel faculty. For additional information or one-on-one consultation, please contact Amanda Albright.
Canvas is the learning management system (LMS) used by Dartmouth College.
Panopto is a video hosting and streaming platform which provides faculty with the ability to:
- Pre-record course content
- Manage video content (search, share/permissions, and edit)
- Embed videos in Canvas
Poll Everywhere can help facilitate student engagement through:
- knowledge checks,
- opinion polling,
- team competitions
The application includes many question types which integrate with PowerPoint.
- General Poll Everywhere Instructions
Note: Faculty teaching within UME (pre-clinical and clinical education) can request a Poll Everywhere account through Amanda Albright.
- Recording Lectures in PowerPoint (video created by Nena Mason, PhD)
Note: Once file is exported from PowerPoint upload the resulting mp4 file to Panopto for delivery via Canvas.
- Getting Started with ScholarRx Bricks
- QMax Quiz Creation (coming soon)