- Molecular Technologist II at Atrium Health, Charlotte, NC
- NH-INBRE Student Mentor
- Molecular Typing by srst2 Analysis of Vibrio Vulnificus Isolates from the New Hampshire Great Bay Estuary
Advisor: Professor Loren Launen, Keene State College
Previous Positions (post-INBRE):
- Microbiology Research Assistant at Keene State College (2015-2017)
- Biology Laboratory Technician at Keene State College (2017-2018)
How did working with NH-INBRE help you?
- NH-INBRE gave me so many opportunities to hone my skills in designing my research project, collaborating with a multi-disciplinary group to create bioinformatic tools, and in presenting the wider world of biological research as a capstone presentation at the yearly conference. I credit NH-INBRE as the experience I utilized to apply for medical technology school and to get my current job in molecular pathology, of which I work in diagnostics for oncology testing, virology, genetic sequencing and Covid-19 testing.