New to teaching at Geisel or need a refresher for what tools are used in the UME curriculum?
Curriculum and Competencies for Geisel School of Medicine
Curricular Support within Geisel School of Medicine
Teaching and Learning Support
- Biomedical Libraries
- Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning
- Geisel Computing - HelpDesk and Technical Support
- Geisel Classroom Support
- Instructional Design and Learning Technology Support
- Geisel and D-HH Faculty and Instructor Digital Resource Directory
Technologies for Teaching and Learning
The following applications are available to faculty for use in teaching and learning. For more information or to request one-on-one assistance please contact Geisel.Computing.Support@dartmouth.edu.
- Google Drive
- OASIS (Medical School Specific Application)
- One Drive (part of the Microsoft 365)
- Poll Everywhere
- For faculty teaching within Medical Education, contact Amanda Albright to request an account within the UME Poll Everywhere License.
- For faculty teaching within the graduate programs, free educator licenses are available through Poll Everywhere with participation limits of 40 students.
- Recording Lectures with PowerPoint