- Dartmouth Biomedical Libraries
- Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning
- Dartmouth Information Technology & Consulting Research Computing
- Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects
- Dartmouth Research Computing Services
- Center for Program Design and Evaluation
- Data Experiences and Visualizations
Undergraduate Medical Education
- Geisel Curriculum Dashboard
- Preclinical Courses and Leaders
- Longitudinal Curriculum and Leaders
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Journal Options to Publish Health Professions Education Articles
- Funding for Open Access Articles
- Academic Phrasebank
- Events of Interest IAMSE
- Annotated Bibliography of Journals for Educational Scholarship 2022
Medical Education Organizations and Programs
AAMC - American Association of Medical Colleges is an association of medical schools, teaching hospitals and academic societies that is dedicated to transforming health care through medical education, patient care, and medical research innovation.
NEGEA - The Northeast Group on Educational Affairs, an affiliate of the AAMC, has a mission to promote excellence in the education of medical students, residents, and physicians through the professional development of medical educators.
MERC - Medical Education Research Certification Program is an AAMC program designed to build the skills to be an effective collaborator in medical education research.
MedEdNext and the Kern Institute for the Transformation of Medical Education. The National Transformation Network (NTN) is a collaboration of medical schools committed to driving innovation to advance nation-wide change in medical education across the spectrum.
IAMSE - The International Association of Medical Science Educators is a professional development society with a goal of promoting excellence and innovation in teaching, student assessment, program evaluation, instructional technology, human simulation, and learner-centered education.
Harvard Macey - The Harvard Macy Institute creates and administers courses and formal degree programs in health professions education.
The Generalists in Medical Education is an organization of medical educators who teach, conduct research, and provide support services in all areas of predoctoral, postdoctoral and continuing medical education.