Office of the Registrar
Please note our office hours for the week of Thanksgiving:
Monday, 11/19 – 8:30am to 4:30pm
Tuesday, 11/20 – 8:30am to 4:30pm
Wednesday, 11/21 – CLOSED
Thursday, 11/22 – CLOSED
Friday, 11/23 – CLOSED
The office will reopen Monday, 11/26 at 8:30am.
In addition to maintaining official academic records, the Registrar's Office performs functions related to course registration, graduation advising and audits, transcript requests, grading, loan deferments, licensing requirements, elective/subinternship advising, and tracking student status. The Registrar's Office is committed to improving efficiency and service for current students and alumni through the use of current technology.
Please click on a link below for additional information:
- Student Education Records and Personally Identifiable Information Policy
- Academic Calendars
- Banner Student Information Systems Main Menu - FOR CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY Check-In, Official Transcripts, Health Center On-line services, D-Pay, etc.
- OASIS - Online Access to Student Information and Scheduling
- Current Geisel Students and Authorized OASIS Users - Current student course registration, course catalog, evaluations, etc.
- Course Catalog (Year 4) - for Visitors, Non-Authorized OASIS users
- Registering for Electives and Sub-Internships
- Forms and Applications
- Letter of Concern Form
- Non-Established Elective / Sub-I Application
- Letter Request Form
- International Release Form
- Name Change Request
- Status Change Form
- Complete this Status Change Form to initiate a request for a Split Year, Leave of Absence (LOA), Academic Scholar Year (ASY) or Withdrawal.
- Complete this Status Change Form to request a return from LOA or ASY.
- If you are requesting a Split Year 3 or 4 you must also complete the Schedule and Checklist Forms and read the Policy and Procedure information.
- Geisel Curriculum and Graduation Requirements
- Geisel Transcript
- Letters of Enrollment/Graduation
- Loan Deferments
- MSPE (Medical Student Performance Evaluation, formerly known as the Dean's Letter)
- Name Change Policy
- New Elective Request - For Faculty
- Registration for United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Registrar's Office - 7090
1 Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Phone Number: 603-650-2248
Fax Number: 603-650-2244
E-mail Address: Geisel.Registrar@Dartmouth.EDU
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC), Rubin Building, Level 4
Monday - Friday,
8:30am to 4:30pm
Hours may vary during holidays or breaks
Registrar's Office Team
Michele W. Jaeger, Registrar
Susan K. Martin, Associate Registrar
Alexandra T. Gustafson, Records and Service Specialist