CPDE develops an analysis plan for every project, choosing analytic methods that align with available data, and lead to useful, actionable results. Analysis plans are always linked to evaluation questions or hypotheses and include a timeline for reporting and dissemination.
Key Analytics considerations in customizing your project’s analysis plan include:
- Consideration of sample size and power
- Analyses that capitalize on the evaluation design (longitudinal, nested/clustered data) and type of data collected
- Actionable results supported by rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis methods
Visualization of data is more than just developing nice slides and graphs – it is a critical step in ensuring easy understanding of often complex results and findings. At CPDE:
- Our data visualization tools and methods are grounded in visual processing theory, which represents a scientific approach to effective presentation.
- We aim to maximize interpretability, comprehension, and retention of data by the target audience.1
- We believe that effective data visualization provides concrete evidence and informs stakeholder decisions and actions toward improving program performance, impact, and outcomes.
- We ensure that deliverables are audience-appropriate, accessible and useful, and provide actionable intelligence.
- We are dedicated to finding the story and the “so what” within the data, and to helping clients see that story and use the knowledge to take action.
1 Evergreen, Stephanie DH. Presenting Data Effectively. 2nd edition. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE; 2018: 18 – 21.