How to Access Services
Dartmouth College Health Service
- If you are in crisis, please contact or go to the Dartmouth College Health Service which is free and confidential for Geisel students.
- 5-7 Rope Ferry Road, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755
- Additional crisis resources can be found here: https://sexual-respect.dartmouth.edu/get-help-emergency
Uwill Teletherapy Services
- Access UWILL
- Geisel students have free access to secure and confidential teletherapy services through Uwill, a student mental health provider. If you are a clinical student outside of of NH or VT this is the best option to access counseling services.
The Geisel Counseling Service is a free and confidential resource available to Geisel students.
- To make an appointment please call the dedicated Geisel line at Counseling Associates: 603-653-0045 or use this Geisel Counseling Access Form.
- We will respond within 24 business hours to schedule an appointment
- Geisel will cover all costs for these services for students. There will be no insurance billing.
- 2 locations available:
- Secure Tele-Counseling currently available for students located in New Hampshire, Vermont, and California. Any questions concerning service outside of these areas may be directed to Dr. Duncan or Kate Adams. Students located outside of New Hampshire and Vermont may contact their insurance provider to locate counseling resources in their area.
- This mental health service is for NON-CRISIS counseling only
Meet Our Counselors
In addition to the counselors listed, students may be connected with other members of the Counseling Associates team based on specialty area, student need and/or counselor availability.