- News Archives
- Department of Psychiatry Grand Rounds November 28, 2023
- DCC Grand Rounds with Deborah Schrag, MD, MPH November 28, 2023
- Pediatric Grand Rounds November 29, 2023
- PhD Thesis Presentation: "Proteomic-based strategies to determine aberrant signaling in cancer" Natasha Mariano November 29, 2023
- BCB Special Seminar - Oriol Gallego, PhD November 30, 2023
- Microbiology & Immunology - David Hershey, Ph.D. (External Examiner for Christopher Geiger's Thesis) November 30, 2023
- Dept. December 1, 2023
- PhD Thesis Presentation - Ao Liu December 1, 2023
- Medicine Grand Rounds December 1, 2023
- Neurology Grand Rounds December 1, 2023
Geisel in the News
November 26, 2023
November 21, 2023
November 15, 2023
November 14, 2023
November 12, 2023
Check us out on Instagram - @Geiselmed_Dartmouth
On Tuesday, Nov. 14, Project HEAL, part of Geisel School of Medicine’s chapter of the Gold Humanism Honor Society (GHHS), unveiled a new work of art honoring the Abenaki people of the Upper Valley. Read the story online (link in bio).
Thanks to everyone who came together for a fun and informative evening for Geisel’s Founding Day Celebration. The strategic goal leaders were pleased to share all the remarkable progress we have made in the first year of implementation of the One Geisel, Leading Forward Strategic Plan. #strategicplanning #foundingday
With the recent hiring of Susan B. Roberts, PhD, as the new Senior Associate Dean of Foundational Research at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, the medical school has an exciting opportunity to further expand its research impact locally, nationally, and across the world. Read the Q&A online on our site (link in bio).
Geisel’s Annual Poster Presentation Night where current second-year medical students present their summer research projects was held on Wednesday, Nov. 1 at DHMC. This year there were a record number of presenters and posters (78) including some first- and third-year medical students. View the four “Outstanding Posters” in the article on our site (link in bio).
Robert E. Braylock, Pharm.D., MBA, RPh, a Master of Public Health (MPH) candidate at Dartmouth’s Geisel School of Medicine, has received the Henry Cade Memorial Award from the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP).
At a special roundtable event on Friday, Sept. 29, co-sponsored by Dartmouth’s Geisel School of Medicine, @dartmouthhealth, and the C. Everett Koop Institute at @dartmouthcollege, five former U.S. Surgeons General shared their perspectives on a range of issues affecting the future of healthcare in the U.S. Read the full story online!
It was a terrific contest on Friday as Geisel's second-year med students took the victory over the first-year students in the annual Swenson Cup soccer match. Congrats to all for a fun and exciting game!
It was a beautiful day for Geisel’s annual Activities Fair, where MD and MPH students could meet with co-curricular group leaders representing more than 42 groups active at the medical school.