The MD-PhD Program at Dartmouth is unique in that it encompasses the entire campus and thus offers our students doctoral programs in a wide variety of disciplines.
The following are direct links to provide you with further information about many of the research activities at Dartmouth:
- Computational Biology - Computer Science
- The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
- Engineering - Thayer School
- Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Program in Experimental and Molecular Medicine
- Psychological and Brain Sciences
- Cognitive Neuroscience
A full list of doctoral programs available at Dartmouth can be found at: http://graduate.dartmouth.edu/programs/index.html
Dartmouth's doctoral programs include more than 700 students who contribute substantially to the rich academic environment in which MD-PhD candidates pursue their training. On the clinical side, the medical school's New Directions curriculum offers students a variety of educational experiences. This curriculum underscores active and personal learning along with a flexibility that provides students with the opportunity to explore educational opportunities offered at Dartmouth.