Resources in Dartmouth Community
- Geisel Connections
Provides resources to address the various dimensions of wellness (social, spiritual, emotional, environmental, intellectual, financial, and physical)
- Dick’s House Counseling Center
- Dick’s House Health Services
- Dick’s House FAQ’s
- Dick’s House Group Counseling Services
- Dick’s House Nutrition Services
- Geisel’s Map of Where to Turn
- Student Needs and Assistance Program (SNAP)
- WISE at Dartmouth
Crisis support, advocacy and prevention for domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, and gender-based violence.
- Title IX and Sexual Respect
- The Tucker Center
Inclusive interfaith religious services and support on campus.
- Relaxation Downloads and Guided Imagery Resources
- Dartmouth Outing Club and Outdoor Programs
Resources in Upper Valley and Beyond
Gyms and Health Clubs
Wellness Community Services
- Open Door Integrative Wellness - Acupuncture, bodywork, counseling, nutrition, personal training, PT, etc.
- Strong House Spa - Massage, acupuncture, facials, water body therapies, etc.
- Orange Blossom Wellness - Abhyanga, hatha yoga, lymphatic massages, etc.
Back to Community Resources