QBS Students have access to a wealth of career development information though CPD, Guarini, and Tuck. Please review links to reference material before seeking guidance from a career development professional listed below:
QBS PhD Students: Mentors and Kerry Landers
2nd Yr MS Students: Kerry Landers & Shaniqua Jones
1st Yr MS Students: Brian Kelly (resumes/coverletters only) & Shaniqua Jones
Note: All QBS students have access to DartBoard portal through CPD
Center for Professional Development (CPD)
- General Information
- DartBoard is a one stop portal for resources including program sign-ups, internships and full-time job listings, on-campus recruiting information and employer research.
Guarini School of Advanced and Graduate Studies
- Career Services:General Information
- CVs & Resumes
- Interview Practice & Technique
- Non-Academic Jobs
Thayer School of Engineering
Note: QBS students are ineligible for assistance through Thayer Career Services but can review the online reference material.
- Thayer Career Fair
- Job & Internship Search
- Company Search by Major
- Applying to Graduate School
- Visa & Employment Information
- Note: International QBS students are eligible for non-Dartmouth internships through Curricular Practical Training (CPT) when enrolled in QBS185:Health Data Science Capstone, QBS184:Epidemiology Capstone, and QBS187:QBS PhD Student Internship.
Student Employment (Masters Students Only)
- QBS Faculty are great resources for securing part-time employment. Please be sure to indicate your student status, your background, and interests when emailing faculty. Include your resume/CV.
- Utilize the Student Employment Office and their listings.
- Visa Holders: Students at Dartmouth on the F1 visa can work a maximum of 20hrs when classes are in session and full-time when classes are not in session. Employer must be Dartmouth College. Employer cannot be Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.
- US Citizens and Permanent Residents do not have employment limitations.