The Geisel Counseling Service is a free and confidential resource available to our medical students.
How to Access Services
- To make an appointment please call the dedicated Geisel line at Counseling Associates: 603-653-0045 or use this Geisel Counseling Access Form.
- We will respond within 24 business hours to schedule an appointment
- Geisel will cover all costs for these services for students. There will be no insurance billing.
- 2 locations available:
- Secure Tele-Counseling currently available for students located in New Hampshire and Vermont. Any questions concerning service outside of these areas may be directed to Dr. Duncan [email@example.com] or Kate Adams [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Students located outside of New Hampshire and Vermont may contact their insurance provider to locate counseling resources in their area.
- This mental health service is for NON-CRISIS counseling only.
- If you are in crisis, please contact or go to the Dick’s House Counseling Service which is also free and confidential for Geisel students.
- 5-7 Rope Ferry Road
Hanover, NH 03755
- Navigating the Dartmouth Counseling Center
- Additional crisis resources can be found here: https://sexual-respect.dartmouth.edu/get-help-emergency
Meet Our Counselors
In addition to the counselors listed, students may be connected with other members of the Counseling Associates team based on specialty area, student need and/or counselor availability.