A print Match list will be available here at 1pm EDT on Friday, March 18, 2022. This requires a Dartmouth NetID to view. Only those students that have granted permission to be on the print list are included.
Friday, March 18, 2022
Spaulding Auditorium, Hopkins Center
11:45 AM: Speeches
12:00 PM: Ceremony
Reception immediately following: Hanover Inn Ballroom
This event does require a ticket to access the venue. Tickets for the event will be given to each graduating student to disperse to their guests. Please review our Visitor Guidance website at https://covid.dartmouth.edu/visitor-guidance.
PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION, TEST, OR RECOVERY
Visitors should be prepared to show proof of vaccination with:
- A negative test, or recovery from COVID-19 in the last 90 days
*To access a Dartmouth location or Dartmouth-sponsored in-person event. Those who are 13 years of age or older can create a Dartmouth-wide health pass using the Bindle app. Those not using Bindle may be required to provide another form of proof.
Acceptable proof of vaccination, test, or recovery includes:
- A vaccination card issued by the CDC that shows the person’s name and vaccine doses, including the dates administered and the vaccine manufacturer.
- Formal vaccination documentation from a health-care provider or a national, state, or local department of health.
- Test result information that shows the person’s name, the date the test was taken, the type of test, the test result, and the test manufacturer.
- Dartmouth’s COVID-19 leadership group regularly reviews this policy to closely align with current health guidance as well as the health conditions at Dartmouth and in the surrounding communities. Please email email@example.com with questions.