- Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine (ELAM®)
- Harvard-Macy Program for Educators in Health Professions
- Harvard SPH Program for Chiefs of Clinical Services
- National Institute for Program Director Development
- HHMI Medical Research Fellows Program
- Harvard MS-CME Principles of Medical Education-- Maximizing your Teaching Skills
- Harvard Faculty Development Program
- Leadership Development | AAMC
- List of upcoming seminars
- AAMC Mid-Career Women’s Faculty Professional Development Seminar
- AAMC Executive Development Seminar for Associate Deans and Department Chairs
- AAMC Minority Faculty Career Development Seminar (junior faculty)
- AAMC Minority Mid-Career Faculty Career Development Seminar
- AAMC Leadership and Management Foundations in Academic Medicine and Science (formerly Executive Development Program for Interim and Aspiring Leaders)
- AAMC Being A Resilient Leader Course
- FASEB Diversity in Science: Postdoctoral preparation Institute
- ASCB MAC Annual Junior Faculty and Postdoctoral Fellows Career Development Workshop
*These are opportunities that are financially supported by both the institution (competitively) and/or by departmental/grant funds to allow for maximum faculty participation. For competitive sponsorship, the process will be provided on the Geisel OFA webpage.
Nature Masterclasses was developed by Nature Research to provide professional development training for researchers. Nature Research's flagship publication is Nature, a weekly multidisciplinary journal. Nature Masterclasses began as a provider of scientific writing and publishing training — drawing on the expertise of journal editors at Nature Research. There are currently 14 online courses available to our faculty.
You can register for your account at https://masterclasses.nature.com/. You must use your Dartmouth College email to register. You will list your institution as Dartmouth College on the registration page.