Please direct any requests to use this content to Dr. Erika Brown
The Faculty Development Institute at Geisel
2022-23 Professional Development Schedule
Recordings of Past Workshops
Geisel OFA Affinity Groups
Collaborative groups that support and promote the collegial spirit of the Geisel Community and our Academic Partners
- Advocacy and Community Care in Academic Medicine
- Faculty DEIB in Academic Medicine
- The Geisel Writing Group
Additional Faculty Development Resources
Faculty Affairs is pleased to selectively support faculty participation in the following External Faculty Development Opportunities.
We will also selectively match departmental or unit funding from the Geisel Development Fund.
The selection process for faculty will be conducted by the Faculty Affairs Advisory Committee.
Faculty must meet the following criteria for sponsorship eligibility:
- Have a Geisel faculty appointment (full-time, 1.0 FTE)
- Appointed at Geisel for at least six months.
- Have not previously received support from Geisel for external faculty development in the last three (3) years.
- Must have approval of the department chair.
- Must agree to the time commitment and attendance requirement of the external faculty development opportunity, if selected.
Interested Geisel faculty should complete the Geisel Application for Faculty Development Travel_ Feb 2023 and submit it to Geisel Faculty Affairs.
Please note that support is based on the availability of funds.
In addition to The Faculty Development Institute at Geisel, we are pleased to share the following internal Geisel Resources for Faculty Development that can be implemented on campus and do not require travel support.