Dartmouth Media and Health Behaviors Lab:
Non-Dartmouth Research Participant Information Sheet
In order to access a Dartmouth location or Dartmouth-sponsored event, all visitors 5 years of age or older must:
- Be up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations, including getting a booster dose within 30 days of becoming eligible; OR
- Receive a negative test result from a COVID-19 test (i.e., PCR or antigen) taken within 72 hours prior, preferably as close to access as possible; OR
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 within the 90 days prior and recovered (i.e., they have ended isolation and do not have symptoms).
Visitors should be prepared to show proof of vaccination or a negative test to access Dartmouth locations. Those who are 13 years of age or older can create a Dartmouth-wide health pass using the Bindle app. Those not using Bindle may be required to provide vaccination or test documentation when accessing a Dartmouth location or Dartmouth-sponsored event.
Visitor Requirements: General Access
Regardless of vaccination status, all research participants are asked to follow state and local requirements and Dartmouth policies including, but not limited to, wearing a face covering.
Please do not participate in the research study or come to the Dartmouth Media and Health Behaviors Lab if:
- you have been directed by a public health official to quarantine or isolate during the period you are scheduled for research participation
- you have tested positive in the last 10 days
- you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 including the following:
- A fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, or felt feverish in the last 72 hours
- New respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath
- General body symptoms such as new muscle aches, chills, or severe fatigue
- New gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Any new change in sense of taste or smell
Research team contract tracing obligation
If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 during your study visit, or within 48 hours of study participation, please inform the study team. For any visitor testing positive or developing symptoms, the study team is required to notify the College of the places they spent time and the and people they were within 6 feet for a cumulative time of 10 minutes or longer. The study team will not share your name or any other personally identifiable information. The information you provide will not be connected to the study data.