Thank you to the many members of our community who joined us this past Friday at the formal launch event for our strategic plan, One Geisel, Leading Forward!. It was wonderful to have so many of us together to celebrate this exciting community kickoff. I wanted to share our finalized strategic plan document with our community and ask that you consider nominating someone to be a Strategic Goal Co-Champions.
A Strategic Goal Champion must be a member of Faculty or Staff with a strong background or interest in advancing the selected strategic goal. The purpose of the co-champion is to:
- Serve as a sounding board and consistent point of contact for the responsible party of the assigned strategy/goal.
- Provide context and communicate progress to fellow champions through formal and informal channels.
- Identify connections, synergies, or conflicts with other Geisel initiatives that are under way.
- Help identify/address barriers or challenges to progress on the goal.
- Receive regular updates from responsible parties and listen to key discussions related to the assigned strategy area/goal.
Please take time to review the published version of the One Geisel, Leading Forward! strategic plan and consider nominating individuals who you believe would be good champions of our Strategic Goals.
Once again, I want to thank everyone who helped shape our strategic plan through their feedback, time, and leadership. I look forward to working with our community to make this plan a success.