Geisel Office of Student Accessibility Services (GSAS)
Geisel is committed to facilitating a supportive environment for students with disabilities by providing the opportunity for full participation in the academic resources of its medical school.
Medical students with disabilities or suspected disabilities are encouraged to contact GSAS as soon as possible for confidential support and guidance.
Remsen Room 321
Hanover, NH 03755
Hinman Box 7005
Phone: (603) 650-1125; (603) 650-1604
Fax: (603) 650-1251
Cori R. Tebbetts, MS
If a student believes that they have experienced discrimination because of a disability, that individual is urged to contact the GSAS office as soon as possible.
- Geisel Disabilities Accommodation Policy and Procedures
- Procedure for Requesting Accommodations
- Procedure to Submit an Accommodation Appeal, Grievance, or Complaint
- Guidelines for Documentation of Specific Disabilities
- Essential Standards for Matriculation, Promotion, and Graduation
- Emergency Evacuation Plans/Assistance
- Contact Us
Last Updated: June 29, 2019