Poster Session General Information
The Dartmouth CO-OP Northern New England (NNE) Practice-Based Research Network (PBRN) 41st Annual Meeting Poster Session will occur on Friday, January 22, 2021 11:00 - 12:00PM EST.
Submission Information & Deadlines
All presenters must submit a final copy of their poster by January 15, 2021. You must have your poster completed and a copy submitted in .ppt or.pdf form. One poster per presenter.
Best Poster Awards
A monetary prize in the form of a $50 Amazon gift card will be given to one winner from each category. Voting for Best Poster will occur during the The award and prize for best poster will be presented during closing remarks.
A team of Dartmouth CO-OP NNE PBRN Board Members will determine Best Poster based on:
- Clarity of content
- Quality of content (i.e. background, methodology, findings, etc.)
- Significance of project
- Supports main points
- Layout (i.e. organization, effectiveness, professional, etc.)
- Appropriate use of visual aids and font size
- Important information is readily available and easy to grasp
- Clearly identified topic and purpose
- Engagement with audience
- Clear voice
- Avoiding jargon
- Responsiveness to questions
The People's Choice Award
All conference attendees will vote on their favorite poster and one poster will be crowned Winner of The People's Choice Award. Winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card.