Geisel Human Resources is proud to serve our staff while supporting students and faculty by fostering a culture of collaboration.
Our mission is to cultivate a positive employee experience where we recruit, develop, and retain excellent employees committed to our organizational values of community, excellence, inclusion, innovation, and integrity.
We support our departments by providing:
- Recruitment oversight and guidance, including position description reviews
- Compensation setting for new hires, reclassifications, and regular equity reviews
- Monthly orientation sessions for all new Geisel employees, with quarterly socials
- Professional development opportunities with our monthly Ignite Seminar Series and on-demand micro-learnings
- Recognition of great work across Geisel
- Advice and guidance on compliance, employment, and personnel issues
- Opportunities to provide feedback with onboarding feedback, stay interviews, exit interviews
If you have questions about a specific HR topic, please reach out.