Christ Redeemer Church (CRC)
- Christ Redeemer Church is a vibrant and growing community that exists to serve the Upper Valley region of NH and VT through the Gospel of Christ. We are a place for the spiritually-hungry to discover, learn and grow in a relationship with God. Whether you are a committed follower of Jesus we welcome you to join us.
- Website: http://christredeemerchurch.org/home/
- Services: Sunday at 10am at the Hanover High School
Wellspring Worship Center
- Every church has its own practices and beliefs that make it different from other churches. Some might see this and conclude that the Church is divided, but we believe instead that the Church is diverse. Wellspring embraces this and believes that appreciating the uniqueness of each church gives a fuller, clearer picture of the depth and breadth of what the Bible calls 'the Body of Christ'. So at our core, Wellspring is simply a Christian church made up of people from many different backgrounds, united in our love of Jesus and our beliefs in a few, fundamental doctrines.
- Website: https://www.wellspringworship.org/
- Services: Sunday at 10am and Saturday at 6pm in Lebanon.
Morning Glory Community Fellowship
- Morning Glory Community Fellowship (MGCF) is a student-led, interdenominational Christian group influenced by African-American worship traditions. Come out and participate in a wonderful morning of praise, worship, and fellowship! We hope that you will join us as we celebrate who God is and what He's doing in our lives.
- Morning Glory Community Fellowship will hold worship service every Sunday, starting September 21st in the first-floor lounge of Cutter/Shabazz Residence Hall*. We will begin at 10:30 a.m. Refreshments will be served immediately following service.
- *Cutter/Shabazz Residence Hall is located on the northwest side of Dartmouth Campus, the easiest way to find it is to checkout a map of the campus.
First Congregational Church of Woodstock, VT
- By God's Grace FCCW continues in the truth of the gospel that has empowered this congregation for more than 230 years. Biblical community is such an important part of life in Jesus and you will find a loving community at FCCW eager to welcome you in Christ's name.
- Website: http://www.fccw.net
- Services: During the School Year—Sundays at 10:30 am and 6pm. Sunday School for all ages at 9:00am including a class for children with special needs. Summer Schedule—Sunday morning service at 9am with no Sunday School.
- Call Pastor Doug Warren (802) 457-1304 for any other information.
- Riverbank Church is on a rescue mission reaching people with the message of Jesus. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. The Holy Spirit inspired the writers of the Old and New Testaments pointing to Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.
- Website: https://riverbankchurch.com/
- Services: Thursday at 7pm and Sunday at 9am and 11am in White River Junction.
Providence Presbyterian Church
- Providence Presbyterian Church is a reformed, evangelical congregation and a mission church of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church. We affirm the historic Christian faith as taught in the Bible, the inerrant Word of God. We also believe the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms, as adopted by the OPC, are faithful summaries of Scripture's system of doctrine.
- Depending on the Holy Spirit, we look to establish a congregation that joyfully worships God as He shapes us by His grace in the ministry of God's Word. If you are spiritually exhausted and seek rest; if you sin and need a Savior; if you hunger and thirst for righteousness; Jesus Christ offers you His grace. You are welcome here.
- Website: http://providencenh.org
- Services: Morning Worship is at 10:30am and Evening Worship is at 6pm.
- Aquinas House, affectionately known as AQ among students and alumni, is the Catholic Student Center at Dartmouth College.
- The mission of the Aquinas House community is to promote an authentic encounter with the person of Jesus Christ through an adult expression of the Catholic faith. This expression of faith is lived through celebration of the liturgy and participation in the sacraments, regular service trips and retreats, faith discussion groups, and social events that aim to build community. The primary goal of this programming is to provide opportunities for students to grow in love of God and neighbor, empowering them to live their faith most fully both at college and upon graduation.
- Website: http://dartmouthcatholic.com/
- Sunday Mass 11am - 12pm, Daily Mass on Monday, Wednesday and Friday is 5pm-6pm, Daily Mass on Tuesday and Thursday is 12pm - 1pm.
Saint Denis Catholic Church
- Saint Denis Catholic Church is a parish of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Manchester, located in Hanover, New Hampshire, near Dartmouth College. It has been a place of peace and contemplation for over one hundred years, where area residents, college students, and visitors alike are invited to find fellowship and to seek God through the teachings of His Son, Jesus Christ, in Word and Sacrament.
- We invite you to join us for worship, to enjoy our hospitality, and to explore with us the Catholic faith and tradition.
- Website: http://www.saintdenisparish.org/
- Sunday and Saturday Daily Mass 9am - 10am, Daily Mass Monday - Friday 7:30am - 8am
Valley Bible Church
Valley Bible Church exists to glorify God by committing our time, energy, and resources to the three dimensions of our mission:
- TO ONE ANOTHER: "strengthening the church gathered" - We seek to preach, teach, and equip the gathered church to build one another up in the gospel.
- TO THE WORLD: "to be the church scattered" - We build up one another in the gospel in order to live as bold witnesses of Christ in the Upper Valley and to the ends of the earth.
- TO THE LORD: "for the glory of Christ" - As we fulfill this mission, we will bring increasing glory, worship, and praise to Jesus Christ, both now and for all eternity.
- Website: http://www.valleybiblechurch.org/
- Service: Sunday at 9am