Office of the Registrar
In addition to maintaining official academic records, the Registrar's Office performs functions related to course registration, graduation advising and audits, transcript requests, grading, loan deferments, licensing requirements, elective/subinternship advising, and tracking student status. The Registrar's Office is committed to improving efficiency and service through the use of current technology.
Please click on a link below for additional information:
- Banner Student Information Systems Main Menu - FOR CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY Check-In, Official Transcripts, Health Center On-line services, D-Pay, etc.
- OASIS - Online Access to Student Information and Scheduling
- Current Geisel Students and Authorized OASIS Users - Current student course registration, course catalog, evaluations, etc.
- Course Catalog (Year 4) - for Visitors, Non-Authorized OASIS users
- Registering for Electives and Sub-Internships
- How to Register for Electives and Sub-Internships in Years 3 and 4
- Important Policies Regarding Registration For Year 3 and 4 Courses
- Where Do I Go - Away Elective Materials
- Sub-Internship Policy
- Electives in Years 3 and 4 FAQ
- How to Order a Transcript for VSAS
- VSAS Information for Students
- VSAS List of Host Institutions
- VSAS Student Overview Presentation
- Forms and Applications
- Non-Established Elective / Sub-I Application
- Letter Request Form
- International Release Form
- Name Change Request
- Status Change Form
- Complete this Status Change Form to initiate a request for a Split Year, Leave of Absence (LOA), Academic Scholar Year (ASY) or Withdrawal.
- Complete this Status Change Form to request a return from LOA or ASY.
- If you are requesting a Split Year 3 or 4 you must also complete the Schedule and Checklist Forms and read the Policy and Procedure information.
- Geisel Curriculum and Graduation Requirements
- Geisel Transcript
- Letters of Enrollment/Graduation
- Loan Deferments
- MSPE (Medical Student Performance Evaluation, formerly known as the Dean's Letter)
- Name Change Policy
- Registration for United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- Replacement Diplomas & Brown Certificates
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Registrar's Office - 7090
1 Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Phone Number: 603-650-2248
Fax Number: 603-650-2244
E-mail Address: Geisel.Registrar@Dartmouth.EDU
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC), Rubin Building, Level 4
Monday - Friday,
8:30am to 4:30pm
Hours may vary during holidays or breaks
Registrar's Office Team
Michele W. Jaeger, Registrar
Susan K. Martin, Associate Registrar
Alexandra T. Rich, Records and Service Specialist