President-Timothy (TR) Harris
- Preside over any meeting of Student Government, determine its agenda, tabulate all votes, give prior notice of each meeting to all members, call each meeting to order and adjourn each meeting.
- Be responsible for the issuance of an annual report of the activities of the Student Government. The report shall include an account of the financial transactions of the Student Government in addition to the activities, accomplishments and challenges of before Student Government over the prior year.
- Represent student voice on the Dean's Advisory Board and the Alumni Counsel. These meetings will predominantly focus on issues specific to students and the President will also have the opportunity to bring any concerns from the student body during these meetings.
- Edit the SG minutes and review, prior to dissemination, the executive summary for distribution to the Dean, Assistant and Associate Deans, Clerkship Directors, Student Affairs, all Geisel students, and for posting on the Geisel website.
- Oversee and support all Executive Members in new and continuing initiatives.
- Take meeting minutes and sending them to the President within 2 days of the meeting to be edited and disseminated to the appropriate recipients.
- Assist with communication from the Student Government account
- Update the bylaws throughout the year as needed and shall present them to Student Government in the spring for an annual review and approval
- Organize and process student government reimbursements.
- Manage the budget and make edits when appropriate.
- Work with the Vice Presidents to coordinate expenditures
- Provide updates at meetings and biannual spending reports to show students how SG utilizes its funds
- Manage the financial aid representative committee
- Support initiatives for academic enhancement amongst students.
- Work as faculty/student liaison for academic affairs.
- Manage Medical Education Committee student representative and provide updates from MEC at Student Government meetings.
- Improve opportunities to support students’ specialty decisions through new and existing interest groups.
- Award funding for student travel to conferences to support visibility of Geisel student's research.
- Offer other initiatives to enhance professional development through a Professional Development Committee.
- Keep a record of all active interest groups. All interest group leaders will be required to submit an end of the year report including all a list of all events held and funds spent.
VP Service - Rui Zhang
- Represent the voice of service-oriented interest groups at SG meetings and among the Geisel community.
- Manage the Community Service Committee to allocate funds and resources
- Create an annual report of service hours by Geisel students at the end of the year
- Promote and organize social events to include the Geisel student body and TDI, and allocate funds from the social budget.
- Manage the social committee. Members of this committee do not need to be Student Government representatives.
VP Wellness - Lauren Kascak
- Serve as liaison between class wellness representatives, wellness faculty/administration, and Student Government
- Oversee quarterly meetings with the Wellness Committee
- Design and implement 1-2 large-scale wellness initiatives.
Class of 2019
Class of 2020
Class of 2021
Class of 2022
Financial Aid Reps