Wilbraham, Massachusetts, USA
Bachelor of Arts in Biology
Investigating epigenetic alterations in the context of acute weight change
AWARDS & TRAINING GRANTS
Burroughs-Wellcome Big Data in the Life Sciences Training Fellowship
QBS Teaching Assistant Fellowship
R, Python, SAS
Co-founder of Dartmouth Analytics Club (QuantBlitz)
- "An unsupervised deep learning approach to investigate the relation of cellular composition in solid tissue with DNA methylation data" (Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing, 2019, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA)
- "Relationship Between In Utero Arsenic Exposure and Growth During the First Year of Life in a New Hampshire Pregnancy Cohort" (Dartmouth College Graduate Poster Session, 2018, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA)
- "Field cancerization effects identify early DNA methylation alterations in breast carcinogenesis" (Dartmouth Burroughs Wellcome Fund Big Data in the Life Sciences Symposium, 2019, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA)
- "Epigenetic field effects in breast cancer" (Quantitative Biomedical Sciences Research, 2019, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA)
- "Epigenetic mechanisms and persistance of the relationship between in utero exposures and child growth" (Quantitative Biomedical Sciences Research, 2018, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA)
"Coming from an undergraduate background in biology, I’m interested in leveraging computational approaches to better understand how underlying molecular alterations can mediate the association between exposures and disease."
"I chose QBS because of its uniquely interdisciplinary nature. I was so excited to find a program that not only provided training across epidemiology, biostatistics, and bioinformatics but that was also at Dartmouth, an institution where I had an incredible experience as an undergraduate researcher."
Life @ Dartmouth
WHEN I AM NOT IN LAB
"Outside of the lab, I enjoy running, hiking, and taking advantage of all the other outside activities that New Hampshire has to offer."