Configuring and Using Outlook 2013
If you do not currently use Outlook with another email address, follow the directions below. If you are already an Outlook user, skip to the directions for viewing multiple accounts.
1. Once Outlook is open, go to the “File” menu and click “Add Account.”
2. Enter your name and full email address. (This will be either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, based on how your name appears on your Dartmouth ID card.)
3. Type your password and press next.
4. When the pop-up appears enter your NetID@kiewit.dartmouth.edu, followed by your password. Check the box that says “remember my credentials.”
If you need assistance learning how to use any of the functions of Outlook you can follow these simple tutorials.
Viewing Multiple Accounts
If you already use Outlook for another email address, you can choose to view multiple accounts within one inbox. To do this, follow the steps below:
- With the program open, go to the “File” menu and click “Add account.”
- Enter your email address and follow the prompts Outlook provides.
Warning: If you are adding a second email address to Outlook 2013, make sure you are not currently logged into the account elsewhere during set-up (e.g., on another computer or a mobile device). This can possibly cause errors.