Read article - Cody Meissner, a professor of pediatrics and medicine, is featured in a fact-checking article about RSV injections. “In any large randomized clinical trial there will be a certain number of deaths,” Meissner said. “Remember, the important thing is to look at why those deaths occurred.”
- Department of Psychiatry Grand Rounds September 26, 2023
- Pediatric Grand Rounds September 27, 2023
- DartCF Seminar September 27, 2023
- The Complexity of Innovation in Health Systems September 27, 2023
- "Barrett's Esophagus: New Developments (and some interesting insights) Regarding Pathogenesis, Pathology, and Risk Prediction", Robert Odze, MD, FRCPc September 27, 2023
- Medicine Grand Rounds September 29, 2023
- The Future of Healthcare 2023 – The Surgeons General Roundtable September 29, 2023
- Neurology Grand Rounds September 29, 2023
- Microbiology & Immunology Seminar Series - Alex Rodriguez-Palacios, DVM, PhD October 2, 2023
- DCC Grand Rounds with Barbara Ehrlich, PhD October 3, 2023
Geisel in the News
September 26, 2023
September 21, 2023
Technology Fueled America’s Youth Mental Health Crisis, But It Can Help End It – The Washington Post
September 21, 2023
Patients Might Finally Receive Practical Information With Prescriptions—If the FDA Doesn’t Blow It – STAT News
September 12, 2023
September 6, 2023
Check us out on Instagram - @Geiselmed_Dartmouth
It was a terrific contest on Friday as Geisel's second-year med students took the victory over the first-year students in the annual Swenson Cup soccer match. Congrats to all for a fun and exciting game!
It was a beautiful day for Geisel’s annual Activities Fair, where MD and MPH students could meet with co-curricular group leaders representing more than 42 groups active at the medical school.
Congratulations to the MD Class of 2027 on their White Coat Ceremony yesterday. Welcome to the Geisel family! #WhiteCoat
We had an amazing time last Tuesday at the Welcome BBQ with our new MD and Public Health students! We are so excited to see what they will accomplish here at @dartmouthcollege.
Fatima Madondo ’26 has been awarded an Association of Radiation Oncologists (ASTRO) Medical Student Fellowship, which aims to introduce students from underrepresented backgrounds to radiation oncology, support their summer research projects, and provide connections with professionals in the field. Read the full story online (link in bio).
Congrats to @thedartmouthinstitute Class of '23! Inclement weather failed to dampen the spirits of those attending the Geisel School of Medicine MPH and MS Program’s Class Day event, held last Friday on the lawn of the Class of 1978 Life Sciences Center. Read more, view photos, and watch the event online (link in bio).
Let's have a big round of applause for Tina Hoisington and our other Geisel staff who work so hard to make Class Day a success every year! 👏
Congratulations to the Geisel Class of '23! We’re very proud of you. Good luck in your medical careers! Read more, view photos, and watch the ceremony livestream online (link in bio). #Geisel23s #Classof2023