Many discoveries now revolutionizing the prevention and treatment of cancer can be traced back to Dartmouth—including immunotherapies for solid tumors, the integration of palliative care with cancer care, and the identification of cancer risks from environmental toxins and behaviors.
The Norris Cotton Cancer Center is a core component of Geisel's Interaction campaign and of Dartmouth College’s The Call to Lead campaign. To continue and enhance Dartmouth's innovations in cancer research and care, Geisel seeks transformative philanthropic gifts for the Cancer Center to achieve the following:
- Bring the full strength of all disciplines to bear.
- Engineering Cancer Cures
- Cancer Prevention, Care, and Survivorship
- Innovation Fund
- Dartmouth International Cancer Symposium
- Accelerate the development of new therapies and devices.
- Dartmouth Drug Development Network
- Faculty, staff, start-up funds, and space
- Liberate our most innovative faculty.
- Faculty Fellows
- Early Career Investigators
- Cancer Center Master Mentors
- Build on areas of excellence and innovation.
- Center for Immunotherapy
- Center for Genomic Medicine
- C. Everett Koop Institute
- Expand learning opportunities to Dartmouth students at all levels.
- Cancer Scholars Program
- Cancer Research Opportunities for Students
- Director of Cancer Education
For more information, visit: https://geiselmed.dartmouth.edu/campaign/geisel-campaign/pursue-bold-ideas/dartmouths-cancer-center/.