Communications & Marketing
The Office of Communications and Marketing advances the medical school's mission by engaging, informing and motivating internal and external constituents.
This work supports the recruitment of outstanding students, faculty and staff, raises awareness of Geisel and Dartmouth's world-class educational and scientific work to audiences across the globe, improves communications internally with faculty, students and staff, helps drive philanthropic support, and accelerates engagement with key partners who join with the medical school to improve lives.
Key responsibilities include:
- communications strategy, market research and planning,
- brand development and management,
- national/global reputation building,
- media relations,
- research communications,
- internal communications (faculty, students and staff)
- executive communications,
- Dartmouth Medicine magazine,
- and telling the stories of achievement and breakthroughs at Geisel via other print, digital, web and social media channels.
Communications & Marketing Team:
Director of Communications & Marketing, Geisel School of Medicine
Phone: 603-650-1203, 603-650-1211;
Click here for full media relation contact list.
- For Geisel School of Medicine news visit geiselmed.dartmouth.edu/news/
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- Follow us on Twitter: @GeiselMed
- Research Policies
- Human Subjects Protection
- Faculty Expertise Database
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock News
- Dartmouth College News
- Visual Identity Guide
- Templates (PowerPoint, Keynote, email)