Geisel Academy of Master Educators Mission Statement
The Geisel Academy of Master Educators (GAME) is comprised of faculty elected for their exceptional skills in, and dedication to, the education of students, residents and colleagues locally, nationally and internationally. A sub-committee of GAME with representation from the Faculty Council chooses new GAME members from among faculty nominees.
The mission of the Geisel Academy of Master Educators is to:
- Honor the educational achievements of its members.
- Develop a collaborative network of educators within Dartmouth’s Geisel School of Medicine.
- Inspire innovative learning approaches at all levels of medical education.
- Mentor junior faculty who wish to improve their educational skills.
- Support faculty development in medical education.
- Consult on curriculum improvement efforts at Geisel and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Represent nationally the high quality education at Geisel and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.