Calendars for Geisel’s M1 and M2 courses can be found in OASIS. You can Export the calendar and sync it in BWA, Google, or Apple Calendar. The following are instructions on how to
- Acquire the Calendar URLs using the Export function in OASIS
- Sync the OASIS calendar with other email services.
Step I: Acquiring the Calendar URLs
- Log in to https://dms-oasis.dartmouth.edu/index.html.
- Select the current year.
- From the Calendar tab, select Export.
- In the Export window, select the Calendaring Application you want to sync.
- Select a reminder type (optional).
- Set the reminder trigger time (optional).
- Set the number of days to export to 8 weeks.
Note: This means that you will be able to see 8 weeks ahead on the schedule and it will update throughout the term.
- Click [Save].
- Once saved, the URL will appear for the calendar you selected.
Copy this URL and proceed to Step II.
Note: If you are adding the URL to the iPad calendar, open OASIS in an iPad browser (Chrome or Safari) and follow the above instructions. Click the URL and follow the prompts to add it to your calendar.
Step II: Adding the URL to an External Calendar
- Log in to Gmail and view the Calendar.
- Click the arrow to the right of Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL.
- Paste the URL into the resulting field.
- Click Add Calendar.
Note: The Make the calendar publicly accessible option is NOT recommended.
- Log in to BWA and view the Calendar.
- Right click on My Calendar and select Open Calendar.
- In the prompt, paste the URL derived from OASIS into the Internet Calendar field.
- Click [Open].