Community Preceptor Education Board
We aim to develop and support a faculty of community-based physicians and to perfect a curriculum that begins educating students and residents in the practice of primary care medicine.
- Focus on four areas:
- Faculty development
- Communicate with the OCER, Dean's Office, faculty, and others.
- Strive for best educational experience possible for medical students.
- Be a resource to three primary care departments on content of curriculum as it pertains to generalism, community practice, and primary care. Support integration of curriculum.
- Support community physicians.
- Support the community in which the physician practices to facilitate better community wide teaching.
Membership on the CPEB includes a representative spectrum of community based preceptors most from the three primary care specialties with varied practice size and practice funding. See the Membership List.
Meeting Schedule, Agenda and Minutes
For the minutes of the most recent CPEB meeting for which minutes have been approved, click here. For the CPEB meeting schedule for the current academic year and for the upcoming meetings of the CPEB click here.
Download the CPEB By-Laws.