What makes a great leader? How does leadership live in our own lives, and in our universities, businesses, organizations, and world communities? The Dartmouth College website has a new video series called “Leadership Lives at Dartmouth,” featuring Dartmouth Medical School’s Dr. Wiley “Chip” Souba, Dr. Lisa Adams and medical student Jessica Linden Swienckowski, that discusses these issues. Below is the first video featuring Dr. Souba. You can view the series here.
- Match Day 2015: Mildred Lopez Pineiro
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center at Dartmouth Redesignated As NCI “Comprehensive Cancer Center”
- Exciting Match Day for Geisel Medical Students
- Researchers Discover Why Some Mushrooms Glow
- Investigators Identify Window of Vulnerability for STIs to Infect Human Female Reproductive Tract
- Student Spotlight: Philip Montana – Grace, strength, and endurance
- U.S. Spends More on Cancer Care, Saves Fewer Lives than Western Europe
- Cherenkov Effect Improves Radiation Therapy for Patients with Cancer
Recent Geisel Insider Items
- Join the 2015 MOVE IT Challenge by Friday, April 3rd!
- Global Health Day – Call for Poster, Essay and Photo Submissions!
- Biomedical Libraries April Workshops
- Town Hall meeting with Rick Mills, EVP
- Save the Date: The New NIH Biosketch Format
- SYNERGY Announces its 2015 KL2 Scholars Opportunity!
- Sad News of the Death of Madalyn Cimino, Geisel’s Former Registrar and First Female Administrative Officer
- Annual DHMC Employee and Volunteer Art Show
- Memorial Service for Dr. Margo Krasnoff
- 8th Annual Dartmouth Integrative Biology Symposium
- Annual Second-Year Student Skits
- Geisel Class of 2015 Match Day
Categories (broad subjects)
Email Newsletter Archive
Geisel Insider Archives
Leadership Lives at Dartmouth Video SeriesPosted: January 20th, 2012 by Kenneth D. Hertel
Comments are closed.