What makes a great leader? How does leadership live in our own lives, and in our universities, businesses, organizations, and world communities? The Dartmouth College website has a new video series called “Leadership Lives at Dartmouth,” featuring Dartmouth Medical School’s Dr. Wiley “Chip” Souba, Dr. Lisa Adams and medical student Jessica Linden Swienckowski, that discusses these issues. Below is the first video featuring Dr. Souba. You can view the series here.
- U.S. Spends More on Cancer Care, Saves Fewer Lives than Western Europe
- Cherenkov Effect Improves Radiation Therapy for Patients with Cancer
- Baby formula poses higher arsenic risk to newborns than breast milk, Dartmouth study shows
- Falk Foundation Grant Advances Translational Research in Scleroderma
- Google-style Ranking Used to Describe Gene Connectivity
- Dartmouth Investigators Identify Key Pathways Underlying Different Subsets of Systemic Sclerosis
- $2.5 million Burroughs Wellcome Fund Grant Promotes Cross-Discipline Communication
- Syvertsen Fellow Seeks to Combine Research and Clinical Practice to Broaden Impact of Patient Care
Recent Geisel Insider Items
- 8th Annual Dartmouth Integrative Biology Symposium
- Annual Second-Year Student Skits
- Geisel Class of 2015 Match Day
- Dean’s Open Office Hours
- HPRCD Obesity and Tobacco Prevention Research Think Tanks
- **CANCELED** Global Health Scholars Present a Screening of the Documentary “They Go to Die”
- SAVE THE DATES: MD, TDI and Graduate Student Class Day Schedules
- “Locked Up, Locked Out” – A Conversation on Race and the U.S. Justice System
- Medical Benefits Abroad Education Session
- Wellness at Dartmouth: UPLIFT IT – Register by 1/30!
- Lifelines 2015 is Open for Submissions!
- Geisel February Town Hall Meetings
Categories (broad subjects)
Email Newsletter Archive
Geisel Insider Archives
Leadership Lives at Dartmouth Video SeriesPosted: January 20th, 2012 by Kenneth D. Hertel
Comments are closed.