What makes a great leader? How does leadership live in our own lives, and in our universities, businesses, organizations, and world communities? The Dartmouth College website has a new video series called “Leadership Lives at Dartmouth,” featuring Dartmouth Medical School’s Dr. Wiley “Chip” Souba, Dr. Lisa Adams and medical student Jessica Linden Swienckowski, that discusses these issues. Below is the first video featuring Dr. Souba. You can view the series here.
- Geisel Graduate Student Recognized by Chinese Government for Academic Achievement
- Early Use of Palliative Care in Cancer Improves Patients’ Lives, Outcomes for Caregivers
- Student Profile – Ryan Olavarria: Health Crusader
- Shining a Bright Light on the Care of Sick Babies
- Match Day 2015: Whitney Hitchcock and Chris Beeler
- Samir Soneji: Forecasting Population Health
- Investigators Discover Mechanism Responsible for Tumor Invasion in Brain Cancer
- Match Day 2015: Jessica and David Fried
Recent Geisel Insider Items
- 2015 SYNERGY Translational Pilot Awards
- Dartmouth’s Second Annual Global Health Day
- “Art for Kids” & DHMC Craniofacial Clinical Art Exhibit at the Matthews-Fuller Health Sciences Library
- Staying Safe After the Anthem Breach Seminars
- Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis Walk on May 2
- Join the 2015 MOVE IT Challenge by Friday, April 3rd!
- Global Health Day – Call for Poster, Essay and Photo Submissions!
- Biomedical Libraries April Workshops
- Town Hall meeting with Rick Mills, EVP
- Presentation on the New NIH Biosketch Format
- SYNERGY Announces its 2015 KL2 Scholars Opportunity!
- Sad News of the Death of Madalyn Cimino, Geisel’s Former Registrar and First Female Administrative Officer
Categories (broad subjects)
Email Newsletter Archive
Geisel Insider Archives
Leadership Lives at Dartmouth Video SeriesPosted: January 20th, 2012 by Kenneth D. Hertel
Comments are closed.