Norman J Snow, M.D.
Professor of Anatomy
University of Vermont BA 1966
University of Vermont MD 1970
Surgery/Thoracic Surgery: Case Western Reserve University Hospitals 1978
Hinman Box 7100
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Hanover, New Hampshire 03755
Surgical Education; Medical Education; Mentoring Medical Students
.69. Koterski, S, Snow, N, Yao, M, Management of a Tracheal Tear During Laryngopharyngoesophagectomy with Gastric Pull-up.
68. Massad, MG, Powell, CR, Kpodonu, J, Tshibaka, C, Hanhan, Z, Snow, NJ, and Geha, AS: Outcomes of Lung Transplantation in Patients with Scleroderma.
70. Kim, Anthony, Liptay, Michael, Snow, Norman, Donahue, Philip, Warren, William. Utility of Silicone Esophageal Bypass Stents in the Management of Complex Esophageal Disruptions.
71. Snow, NJ: Invited Commentary: Surgical Considerations for the Management of Esophageal Gastro-intestinal Stromal Tumors: Blum, MS et al.
72. Snow, NJ and Massad, MG : Definition of Surgical Complication. Invited Commentary.
73. Prasad, Sunil, Massad, Malek, Chedrawy, Edgar, Snow, Norman, Yeh, Joannie, Lele, Himalaya, Tarakji, Ahmed, Maniar, Hersh, Gay, William: Weathering the Storm How Can Thoracic Surgery Training Programs Meet the New Challenges in the Era of Emerging Non.
74. Snow, NJ: Invited Commentary: Evaluation of Isolated Rib Lesions with Radionuclide-guided Biopsy.
75. Recent developments in antithrombotic therapy: will sodium warfarin be a drug of the past?